Triton is proud to announce being awarded contracts within two major export small stock processing plants with Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) funding in Victoria. The projects are focused on creating in plant carcase traceability for small stock in high throughout export plants.
Triton’s winning solution “Skid Track” effectively enables the stringent animal health requirements of the meat export environment featuring;
- Automatic capture of EID and Live Weight if applicable
- Touchscreens for inspectors for animal health information
- Suitable for multiple species including beef, calves, sheep and goats
- Carcase traceability from the knock box, fixed chains, skids/gambrels, chillers, boning room, and load out
- Significant automation and labour saving features on the kill floor, chillers and boning room, creating stunning ‘payback’ business cases for Meat Processors.
Should you wish to know more, please contact one of our expert Customer Solution Consultants today for more information - Australia 1300 558 438, New Zealand +64 9 579 2057