What is Triton’s Automatic Weigh Labelling Application System?
Triton’s Automatic Weigh Label Applicator System is a labour saving solution that provides accurate product sorting, production validation and traceability in a fully customisable, advanced packing and labelling application system.
It’s also designed to catch products outside of weight specification so managers and packers can resolve issues quickly.
- Automatically applies labels to cartons at high speeds as much as 25 per minute
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand and Australia
- Custom built to your processing requirements.
- Modular design to fit into almost any configuration
- Provides high reliability with minimal maintenance
- Allows major increases in throughput production
- Improves processing flows by improving ability to clear production peaks
- Provides integration with multiple devices, e.g. X-ray, metal detector, carton erectors
- Fast payback with decreasing dependency on shrinking labour pool
Catch Weight and Carton Rejection
It incorporates a range of belt and catch weighers which work with a separation conveyor to provide precise weight measures on the fly. The system offers accurate label print and consistent application, and automatic rejection for weight and metal errors, all at high speeds.
Easy to Install as New or into Existing Production Lines
The solution enables an operator-free weigh label process, either as a new installation or cost-effective upgrade to existing manual weigh label systems. With it’s modular design we are easily able to work with your production environment, and create an affordable custom solution, designed and manufactured in New Zealand. Production throughput can be maintained or increased with less required space whilst reducing labour.
Initially designed and installed in multiple meat processing plants in Australia and New Zealand it has other relevant applications in fish, poultry, fresh produce and any other industry requiring automatic weighing and label application.
Our customers benefit from low capital outlay and a decreased dependency on a reducing labour pool, all fully backed by our 24/7 support team.