The Granit 1911i (cordless) area-imaging scanning device is for organisations where short distance 1D and also 2D barcode scanning in extreme settings are the standard.
- Read 1D along with 2D barcodes at distances of up to 75 centimetres (29.5 in).
- Bluetooth ® Class 1 (version 2.1) radio in the Granit 1911i provides you wireless connection as well as unlimited mobility as much as 100 m (300 feet) from the base.
- Best-in-class toughness with IP65-rated enclosure enhances user efficiency in the toughest of settings and decreases the total expense of ownership.
- Constructed to endure 5,000 topples from 1 m (3.28 feet) and also 50 falls to cement from 2 m (6.5 feet)– whilst at temperature levels as low as -30 ° C (-22 ° F).
- Super bright and clear LEDs, increased beeper volume, as well as vibrating responsive feedback counter loud equipment as well as inadequate lighting environments, making sure fast feedback is given and removing unwanted scanning.
Powered by Honeywell’s Adaptus ™ 6.0 imaging innovation as well as its cutting edge decoding architecture, the Granit 1911i, scanner provide you with, the equivalent outstanding barcode scanning effectiveness as the best-in-class Xenon collection of area-imaging scanners.
The Granit 1911i Scanner Kit includes:
- 1D, PDF417, 2D scanning capability
- Wireless operation
- Extended Range Focus
- Reading distance 15 mm – 749 mm
- USB Type A 3m straight cable with vibrator
- Charge & communication base
- USB cable comes included with this scanner as mentioned above.
- Other data cable connection options are in the Accessories Tab including Serial DB9, and Serial C16 (specifically for Triton software customers)