Triton Operating as Normal during Covid-19 Pandemic
As you are no doubt well aware, many businesses around the world are experiencing significant disruptions to their operations and supply chains due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This has now reached Australia and New Zealand, and both countries are taking measures to reduce the likelihood of infections. Both Australia and New Zealand are likely to enact the mandatory closing of all non-essential businesses, and the restriction of movement for citizens, with New Zealand announcing these measures on Monday 23rd March. Triton has been planning for this outcome for some time now and we are well positioned to weather the associated disruptions in order to continue providing you with a high level of support and service.
Triton would like to take a moment in order to reassure our customers of the following:
- Our business is operating normally with limited exceptions relating to on-site and in person interactions. On site visits will be restricted according to customer requirements and/or government policies.
- Our remote support team is fully operational and remains active and available on the usual phone and email contact details. Our work from home plans were put into action on Monday 23rd March and our entire support team mobilised and is now working from home. Triton will continue our high-level of remote support uninterrupted.
- Our Customer Solutions Team is fully operational and available to field calls on the sale and supply of our products and solutions. In person visits will be limited as per government and customer requirements in some cases.
- Our hardware supply chain is experiencing disruptions although we do hold some stocks and suggest you check with us regarding the availability of any urgent needs.
- Whilst we are still able to work in our offices, all staff are instructed to practice social distancing at all times.
- As a company Triton is debt free, and as of 2020 we have the strongest balance sheet in our company’s history dating all the way back to 1984. We have weathered many crisis’s over this period and each time have come out the other side better and stronger. We will be a strong and reliable partner to you through this unprecedented pandemic.
- Triton has local support staff located in both Australia and New Zealand and the business has been designed to limit the requirement to fly in staff internationally for delivery and support.
- We will be following government recommendations with respect to social distancing and are doing our part to reduce the potential for the transmission of COVID-19. This could mean that site visits will be delayed and only the most critical service visits will be made in order to ensure the continued running of your Triton equipment in your business.
Triton is committed to providing our continued high level of service and support this trying period and will do our bit to assist you to continue your operation uninterrupted.
From myself and all the team we sincerely wish you good health and good luck.
Triton Commercial Systems